My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Fab N Funky #335...



Hi everyone!
Blimey can you believe it's the 1st February already! 
It's time for a new Fab N Funky challenge. It's "Birds" My phobia is birds so  I don't do birds.  I really struggled. I never thought of just adding a feather! I really wish my brain would work better!!
I used one of the new Crafters Companion dies. It's called Elizabeth. I used a double sided sticky sheet and cut them out then added some champagne glitter. I attached the die cuts together so they looked like a large die. I added some ribbon and a gorgeous cardboard frame from Crafty Enjoyments HERE
Sentiment stamps are HERE
I added a couple of stamped little birds.
Rose is a Daliart stamp. I stamped with white embossing powder onto vellum.
Hope you will pop over and join in with our challenge at Fab N Funky.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan, lovely stamps and so glittery.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and so very elegant!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully elegant card Jan. Lovely touches of sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo sorry we hit your phobia this week lol! - but you coped very well!!. Love the way you used these pretty dies hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job Jan! Love the sparkle and those sweet birds. Nailed it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card ..! Jan
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully made card Jan. love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card design Jan. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jan. I love the way you have used the glitter with the die cuts. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous. Love the whole composition xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan