My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Another LIM & our fur babies!!


Hi everyone! Two blogs in one day!! I hope it's the return of the mojo!
I couldn't resist making another LIM One Layer "movie" card this week! 
The movie is David Bowie's Man who fell to earth.
I used a photo from google and coloured the lightning corner with Promarkers I'm no good at drawing lol!
I used the smallest of Grand large labels.
I absolutely adore David Bowie and we are hoping and praying for another tour this year.
We managed to get tickets for David bowie is... exhibition at V&A museum before they sold out. 
We are looking forward to that in a few weeks.

This is one of our lovely Fur Babies Fluffy he likes to sit on the loo while my hubby has a shave! We don't no how old he is (maybe 4/5) he adopted us about a year ago.
He comes and goes as he wishes but is here the majority of the time even though Tink still dislikes him and chases him. He is a big soft baby! Tink is almost 18yrs old.
Here he is being brave cos Tinks sound asleep! He is keeping an eye on her though!

Hope you are all having a good weekend
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I don't know this film Jan, but the card is fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great photographs of Tinks and Fluffy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super and so are your kittys, WOW my cat is 14 and I thought she was getting old but 18s even older, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, very clever and different and your fur babies are lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I've heard of the movie before, but never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember this film fondly, big fan here and your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Jan and great film. Sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and film choice Jan, love your fur babies too, they look so relaxed there :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan