My Wonderful Followers

Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas.....


Foamiran HERE
Chipboard HERE

Vintage Time HERE
Heart Painted HERE


Merry Christmas Everyone!
 The day has finally arrived and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas.
Well it's the last Christmas card I will share for a while.
I love all the gorgeous Crafty Enjoyments elements I have used. 
Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
Crafty Enjoyments shop HERE
Creative chipboard group HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
.........................................

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love the colour. Hope you had a great Christmas day. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and the beautiful poinsettia. Gorgeous card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Jan, so pretty.
    I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan