My Wonderful Followers

Friday 4 August 2017

Merry Christmas....




Hi Everyone!
I don't believe I want to make Christmas cards in August! I don't even want to make them in December lol.
I couldn't resist this new Crafter's Companion tree die.
Papers are CC Traditional Christmas the reindeer sleigh &sentiment are from their Contemporary set.
I also used their gorgeous black glitter card but the camera doesn't do it justice.
challenges
TTCRD "Anything goes"
Emerald City "Anything goes"
Crafting with friends "Anything goes"
Creative Fingers "Anything goes"
Crafting By Design "Anything goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan 

6 comments:

  1. Super design Jan. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design and that tree die is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Jan. Fabulous design and die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's very beautiful and elegant Jan

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous seasonal card. Love it!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at "Emerald City Crafts Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Emerald City Crafts...

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan