My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

Merry Christmas


Christmas Papers HERE
Lemoncraft - Christmas Carols - 12x12 Paper Set
Ecru Foamiran HERE
002 Foamiran Ecru  - 0002 Foam

Hi Everyone!
I made this Christmas card for Crafty Enjoyments.
I used Chloe's Poinsettia dies for the flowers.
Monika has a how to make a Poinsettia video here 
Sentiment is a CC die.
Bits from my stash.
.......................
Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
Crafty Enjoyments shop HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
.....................
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

13 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Jan. Your flowers really are so beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just adore the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those white poinsettias are absolutely beautiful - stunning card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so elegant Jan.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Jan. Lovely paper and poinsettias xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this beautiful card. It's right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation Jan! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, the poinsettias are amazing.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan