My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Winter Wonderland...


Hi everyone!
I have another C card to share today. I just love the new Crafters companion die Winter Wonderland.
I placed the die directly onto my card to make an aperture card. I put some of the gorgeous snow acetate from the CC Contemporary Christmas kit. I put black card inside the card so it looks like a black sky.Sentiment is also CC/ HERE
I used white & green Foamiran for the flower I made. green gems HERE
Stickles.
Our Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I do love that die. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Jackie.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jan, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love that die cut and your Christmas roses are fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jan, looks so elegant.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Jan, I love the die cut and the acetate behind it. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, so very stunning! gorgeous die cut and fab flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning. The black inside the card makes the die stand out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas card, love the die cut used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jan - love the dies. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, elegant card in a gorgeous striking colour combo

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan