My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 14 May 2017

Fun & Enjoy Life


Balloons HERE
Balloons - 1128 Cardboard
Flower Deco HERE
Flowers decor - 0483 Cardboard
Garland HERE
Garland - 0970 Cardboard
Stamps HERE
Stamp set 01 - P01-040 Stamp
Silk Foamiran HERE
 0 Silk Foam White  - 0001 Silk Foam
Gossamer Blue HERE
Lemoncraft - Gossamer Blue - BASIC 12x12 Paper Pad
Hi everyone!
I've been playing with my fabulous Crafty Enjoyments products once again! HERE
There's loads of stunning inspiration from the girls over on Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
I just received the gorgeous Gossamer Blue papers by Lemoncraft. £6.99 for 12 double sided papers  and one extra.
I love the excellent quality of the papers.
I used a Sheena Douglass flower die/
Our Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and elegant Jan.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very lovely Jan, those embellishments are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embellishments are gorgeous on this fabulous card Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jan - love the garland embellishment in particular - so delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan. I love the background paper. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan