My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Fabulous Foamiran...




Hi everyone!
I have a few items I recently shared using Foamiran Flowers I made.
Mine are no where near as good as some of the wonderful ones on our group.
...............
We have a new group over on Facebook to share all of our crafty creations. Our favourite product of the moment is Foamiran.
Please feel free to pop along and share your blogs and crafting.
You can also link to your favourite shops.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/688324341370029/
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan all your creations are stunning those flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Jan - confess that the purple creation is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Jan, love the colours and flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations Jan, beautiful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these projects today, great layouts and color combos

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan