My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 11 February 2017

Not Just cards....



Our Sponsor is Scrap N Dipity HERE
No automatic alt text available.
Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog.
We have a new challenge starting today at Not Just Cards. It's Spring!
7x7 card.
I used Scribble Sally Fairy friend HERE
Coloured with Spectrum Noir AM.
Papers pack Wet Paint 111 HERE
Balessa Frame HERE
Bits from my stash.
Don't forget to pop over and join in with our challenge we love to see what you make.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image on this beautiful card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jan. The papers and flowers are so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan