My Wonderful Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

Crafty Enjoyments...



Hi everyone!
It's time for another project for the fabulous Crafty Enjoyments. blog
Crafty Enjoyments SHOP
I love the pretty oval frame Emma large HERE
Frame can be used either way.
Panel Overlapping wheels. HERE
I used Cosmic shimmer glue to stick the layers together.
I hope you like my 8x8 card.
I also used;
Papermania Rose Garden paper.
Sue Wilson Dies
Bits from my stash.
Challenges
TTCRD "Anything goes"
Crafting From the heart "Anything goes"
Lil patch of crafty friends "Anything goes"
Brown Sugar "Anything goes"
Crafting with friends "Anything goes"
Thanks for stopping by
xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan, love the dies and the gold with the pink looks gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jan, loving the dies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, i love the gorgeous papers you use

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card design Jan, love the dies used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An elegant card Jan. Lovely die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan