My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2016

It's Fab N Funky time!





Our sponsors are;
Prize is 3 digis.
Hi Everyone!
We have a new Team Fab challenge starting today over on Fab N Funky!  
Out challenge this time is  "Go Outside" Natures inspiration!
I used the fab Emily Lil duckies HERE
I recently bought the gorgeous Colorista Exquisite Floral glitter pad and the Water colour pens.
Love them!
I also used the gift box die from CC.
I added some Glossy accents.
Hope you will pop over and see the fab inspiration the team has made.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

10 comments:

  1. Looks great with the Colorista background Jan. Love these pads!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jan. I love the Colorista background. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card the background is gorgeous and so is the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun background on this. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That glitter pad looks gorgeous on your lovely bright and cheery card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Jan, lovely colours.
    You are so lucky to live near to the Aycliffe store - I would spend a fortune if I did.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkly gorgeousness Jan! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan