My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

Polkadoodles and Serif..


Hi everyone.
I have been playing with the gorgeous new Serif & Polkadoodles digi kits.
I have had Serif years and never bothered with it. I keep going on You Tube to watch the great tutorials and this is my 1st 8x8 LO. There's a great offer available with all 4 kits for £12.99. Worth every penny in my opinion.
Polkadoodles Facebook page HERE
Serif Facebook HERE
Daisy Trail HERE
I have a lot to learn but have found it quite easy. Thank goodness for You Tube.
Challenges
Polkadoodles "Anything goes"
Ditally Sweet "Flowers"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

3 comments:

  1. I was so VERY glad to see that you had entered our challenge with this awesome layout. Well done with your work. Hope to see you again.
    Faith DT Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning digital project and thanks for entering digitally....good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge...
    Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan