My Wonderful Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

CHPPC



Hi everyone!
First of all I would just like to wish you all a Very Happy, Healthy and prosperous 2016.

It's starting off to be a challenging new year for us as we will be looking after Kelly & Jayden for a few months while Daddy finishes his time in the army. I just hope they will settle here without him. He will be coming and going quite a bit over the next few months while he retrains.
More big changes for those two precious little ones.  

Over on Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge HERE it's our 1st challenge for 2016. It's always anything goes as long as you use some of your old paper stash we all have laid around.
I used a sheet from DCWV
I also used a HoneyDoo crafts stamp and bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling 
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan! Happy New Year to you and your family.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Jan, sounds like you will be having some fun with your grandchildren. Wonderful card as always.
    Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan happy new year fab card...looks like you're going to be busy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and a very beautiful card Jan
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan this is a wonderful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, Happy New Year..beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Jan, the silver swirls are gorgeous.
    Happy New Year to you. I'm sure your grandchildren will be very happy with you knowing they are wanted and loved xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jan, lovely colours.
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I hope all goes well for your family.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jan, A fabulous card love the papers the colours and the dies. Hope everything settles down for your grandchildren and hope you have lots of fun.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jan. I love the dies and gorgeous papers. I am sure your grandchildren will settle no problem and that you will love every minute. Happy New Year to you all. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card Jan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan