My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 12 December 2015

What's in my stocking?



Hi everyone!
I've had a lovely time at Chloe's Creative Cards 
We had to leave early due to the weather conditions. We have snow!!
I made two cards for Less is more one layer week and "What's in my stocking"
I used these two cute images by Mitzi at AuroraWings HERE
I coloured with ProMarkers.
Sentiment and snowflake stamps are by Woodware.
I have no idea what will be in my stocking!
It will be all about the little ones this year it will be great to have them here for Christmas.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. These are both adorable, lovely twinkle too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how adorable - especially the pussy cat >^-^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful CAS cards Jan, love them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan your CAS cards are adorable. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, adorable, one layer, CAS and perfect Jan
    As always thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorable little CAS cards today. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute love the kitty in the stocking, i think my kitties would do that too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, lovely coloring of this super sweet images. Love the added sparkle details on both.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab images Jan... and I love the touch of twinkle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan these are both adorable!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week.
    Merry Christmas!
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of these. So cute and love the sparkle too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan