My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

Celebrate...



Hi Everyone!
Well Santa has been and I made a quick Less is more card which is HomeSpun challenge this time.

Our big boy Fluffy is so stressed all these babies in the house and now Santa has been he can finally see the floor in the craftroom!
He wanted a fuss when I was photographing the card and he was NOT moving lol! He doesn't look amused does he?
I used a one of Chloe's Denises flourish stamps ric rac and some lovely flowers I bought on Ebay lately!
Sentiment stamps is Crafter's Comapnion.
My card is A5
homespun

ˈhəʊmspʌn/
adjective
  1. 1.
    simple and unsophisticated.
    "homespun philosophy"
  2. 2.
    (of cloth or yarn) made or spun at home.

  3. Thanks for calling and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
  4. xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a gorgeous CAS card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan, Hope you had a good day yesturday, glad big boy is less stressed bless him, he is beautiful.

    Fabulous card, love the CAS feel.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Jan!
    Fab photo of Fluffy, black cats and dogs can be so hard to photograph. Hope he settles down soon.
    Thank you for joining our last challenge of the year and wishing you a very happy new year.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jan, definitely clean and simple!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, your Fluffy is exactly like my Murphy! They certainly don't like disruption do they?!
    Great CAS card, Jan. Great placement and I love ric-rac, it reminds me of my childhood.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to say...I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and sheer elegance Jan.
    Love your photos of the fluffy one too!
    Thanks so much for playing along and a Happy New Year to you.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry that I'm so late in commenting but having various visitors over the holiday period made me rather behind!
    This is so pretty Jan!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan