My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

New challenge at CHPPC....


Hi everyone!
Blimey it's new challenge time once again at CHPPC. It's anything goes as long as we use some of our paper stash! It also means it's 1st November!
I am almost a year older  (not quite though) and my babies go home today.
The house is like a bomb site.  Kelly-Ann, Jayden and I have been coughing and sniffling and Nana even lost her voice.  
It's still been great to see them but it will be nice not being woke up at 5.45 am lol. 
Anyhow this is my challenge card and I used some fancy DCWV stash, stamped sentiment and card candy.
Hope you will join us.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Great card, the backing paper is fabulous. So glad you have enjoyed the family being there and I am sure it won't be long before you see them again. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab paper,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus monotone card :-)
    Glad you had fun with your family x There are lots of sniffles about at the moment :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background papers and beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jan, love these papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Jan, a lovely black and white design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the black and white card. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan this is one beautiful, elegant card I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How on earth have I fallen behind with comments to your blog, Jan? Scratching my head here, LOL...love this card hun, so elegant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan