My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

Girl with cat & a new challenge blog!

Hi everyone!
Today is the start of the Julia Spiri  new Challenge Blog #1 It's anything goes with a twist! 
Twist is to use something new. 
I made an A5 card.
I have used a new Signature die which I cut out in plain blue .I added a mat of blue dotty Jelly Bean card.
I used the lovely girl with cat image.HERE.
I coloured her with AM & SN pencils.
A little glossy accents and Wink of Stella glitter pen.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

16 comments:

  1. super sweet and very beautiful card Jan
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jan, love this little cutie and beautiful die.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love her!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really Pretty card ,love the colours you have used too ..hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous crd Jan love the image and die. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design, cute image, love the bow and the little flower
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jan this is a stunning card the image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan, beautiful image and details.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and the beautiful die cut you used with her. Gorgeous work today

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Cute! Love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan