My Wonderful Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Aurora Wings new release!



A4

Hi everyone!
I's my birthday today and it's new release time over on AuroraWings showcase blog.
Her name is Rococo Cinderella isn't she amazing?
I love the detail. on her. Mitzi never fails to amaze me with her wonderful designs. Buy them here
I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs.
Card base is available free at UK Scrappers and designed by Sylvia F.
Hope you will pop over and see the fab DT work.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jan. Happy Birthday and I hope you had a lovely day. Your card is fabulous. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jan, I hope you have had a lovely day.
    Your card is gorgeous, such a beautiful image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jan. She is beautiful.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work with this beautiful image! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty.

    Hope you've had a great day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Jan!! Thank you so much for the lovely sample for the AW Showcase Blog once again!! Love her in shades of pink! Beautiful!!

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jan
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous image and you have coloured it beautifully. Happy Birthday I hope it is a good one. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Jan. Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Jan! That's you on your card, the birthday princess! Gorgeous in pink and I love the intricate die cuts. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Jan and a beautifully coloured image. I hope you had a lovely birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's just stunning! WOW, love the coloring and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan