My Wonderful Followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Creative Blog hop.....

CREATIVE BLOG HOP



              monday 15th sep 2014
I was asked by Rita  & Kath  
(Thanks Rita & Kath)
 if I'd like to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.  It's a continuous hop every Monday with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part every week. 
So onto the questions

1. What am I working on?
I am card maker & at the moment enjoy learning to be a colourist.

2.How does my work differ from others in my genre?
 I'm not sure really I just do what I like there are many wonderful crafters.

3. Why do I write/create what I do?   
I have always crafted but the card making
    started when I needed a therapy due to my health.

4. How does your writing/creative process work? 
 I am often inspired by the wonderful products that are available.
 This is my contribution to the creative blog hop .
 I would like to ask Linda
who is such an inspiration to all of us crafters. She is always busy I can't believe how much energy she has.

Avril who is a true inspiration and a dear friend.

Janet
I love Janets wonderful creations.




3 comments:

  1. thanks jan, it was great reading.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Sorry for not visiting your blog as often as I should, I have had visitors and then been away at the weekend. But, still should have found time to visit my favourite blogs.

    I would like to say a big thank you for the wonderful comment you put on your blog about my work it is fabulous of you to mention me.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan