My Wonderful Followers

Friday 27 June 2014

Not bad for an old girl...



Do you think she is trying to tell me something. Like get this craftroom tidied up lol!


On the edge 
Tinkerbells new bed.

Hi everyone.
 I am often taking photos of our lovely Tink but she hates it and I can never get a one when she isn't scowling at me. I managed this time though. 
She is 19 years old and adorable I adore her she is usually right next to me or telling hubby off if i'm not home.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. LOL. It is a craft room - you are allowed to have it messy. Tell her I said so *U*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. What a sweet crafty partner you have!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cat :) It is fantastic - she is 19 years young!!! I am sure she lives in love in your home Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Jan she is beautiful !!! and looks great considering her age !! what would we do without our furbabies hey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does look gorgeous Jan, and very comfortable in your craft room.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will come and help you and Tink with the craftroom, LOL,,oh how cool would that be, hugs my lovely friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous crafty friend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photographs of your adorable Tink, she looks really at home in your craft room.
    Sorry I haven't visited for a while, I have been rather poorly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cat was that way too, I don't know why, but she never wanted photos. I miss her so. She was with us for over 16 years.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan