My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Creative Card Crew 57 Lucky Charm.



I used Delicious Doodles image Wild Rose
Prize from DD is 4 Digi stamps



Prize from Marianne Designs.
 

Hi everyone it's new challenge time at Creative Card Crew "Lucky Charms".
We got to use fabulous Delicious Doodle images.
I printed the Wild Rose image onto Bazzill basics green & red card & Glamour Dust. I used First Edition J'adore patterned card for the background.
I used Ebosser A4 EF folder for the embossing. My charm is from Dawn Till Dust.
Sentiment is from one of last years Creative Stamping magazine.
Hope you will join us.
Pop over and see my wonderful teamies makes.
Challenge
Make it Monday "Anything Goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

13 comments:

  1. My first response was WOW! Stunning card. Love the glistening detail on the flower and the elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Jan, gorgeous card, so elegant, really love what you have made with this DD image hun, lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan, I love the beautiful embossed background and the flowers. Love the charm too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter card - love that cross charm.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful embossing Jan, lovely flowers and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card. You have matched the colour in the flowers and paper perfectly. That delicious doodles image is just gorgeous and coloured so beautifully.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jan, love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I love the simplicity of it. . Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan