My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Butterflies Wreath!


Hi everyone and a warm welcome to my new followers. Thank you for joining me.
Today I have a circle card to show you. I made it for my lovely Sister in Laws birthday today.
I made it using Spellbinders Grand Decorative circles!
My inspiration came from a card we made in a Stamps By Chloe workshop.
I used Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax Golden Light,
Chloe's Butterfly Wreath Wow EG Pearl gold sparkle. Silky Crush ribbon.
All products are available from Chloe.
Hope you like it
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love these dies too. Beautiful colours and loving the cute butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely Jan
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, SO DELICATE AND LOVELY SOFT COLOURS.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...lovely design and colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jan, I love the effect of these dies, the gilding wax and the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Jan - i love the colour.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation, Jan. Hope everyone is ok :o)

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Jan, so soft and delicate.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful Jan just stunning. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Jan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and delicate, absolutely love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation Jan the detail and soft touch of colours as well as the design look stunning
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card Jan, love those grand dies, really do make a statement card, fabulous colours
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this card jan and the colors...x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan