My Wonderful Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Two man cards!



Hi Everyone, what a lovely day beautiful sunshine and so warm. 
My friend & I went to Ross Papercraft show at  Nissan. What a great day. I bought these Kan Ban toppers, gold corners. The beautiful pearl card is from Terry Ross who runs the shows. It's gorgeous card & paper. Brilliant price.
Clarity corners. WOW EG Metallic Brass sparkle from CHLOE
MS PATP
I have two cards today for Tuesday so I made these.
Challenges
Cards Galore Challenge "Clean & Simple"
Thanks for calling. Have a good week.
xx Jan

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards just perfect for men. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Those are lovely Jan. Glad you had a nice time at the show. I've spent most of the day tring to make a card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely clean looking cards , nicely presented love them Jan xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mens cards and a bit of "brass" for them too, love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards jan you are so talented xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Jan. Love how simple and effective they are. Great to see some men's cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards Jan, sound like you've had a good day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Man cards are superb Jan!
    Love the corners, great image.
    Bless you for my award.
    I will pass in on :))
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi jan fab cards, I'm amazed you had the energy to come back and make some stunning cards like this. I had some to do and started but had to put them away. I needed a day off I think. Lovely to meet you. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this are just great I love male cards x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the style of these Jan, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan