My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 15 December 2011

Another Christmas card


Hi Everyone, hope your all well today! Welcome to my new followers it's always a pleasure to no I'm not alone. I still have more Christmas to do and still haven't got all the ones I need to post made!
.............................
My son finally arrived in Germany yesterday and got to meet his daughter Kelly-Ann she weighed 6lb 9oz.
 He rang me from the hospital and was so pleased & as proud as punch. He had changed his first nappy!
She was born on his birthday! I can't wait to get a photo some time soon!
Thank you all for your good wishes.
........................
Another 8x8 card using pearl Centura from Crafter's Companion.
Wow  EG.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan. Your card is really stunning. So pleased to hear your son has now met his new daughter too. I am just waiting for my centura card to arrive, not that I'm up to making card yet as my right hand is still sore. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan