My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Golden & Silver Wedding Anniversary cards!

Morning crafter's it's a bit wild here but the sun is shining!
I have two cards today a Golden wedding card was made using Keepsake board Dreamkeepers frame plates HERE board. Cream Paper Mill card & AMD  Anique gold. & bits from my stash!
Silver wedding card was made using Keepsake Sophistication board HERE!
White linen card from Paper Mill & silver from Ross card & paper. Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful, thought I preferred the gold at first but then on looking at them again, can't choose between them, lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, wow these are just stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan