My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

My DT card for Creative Card Crew! Challenge "Easel Cards"

Photobucket
Thank you for some wonderful entries at CCC.
I can't believe another 2 weeks a have gone by already!

Our Sponsor this time is Michelle's Store.

I made mine using XXL Scalloped & plain circles from Go Kreate in the Grand Callibur.
I used Anna Marie Designs A3 white card stock. 
I used Dreamweaver White Embossing Paste & Glamour dust & a Champaign bottle stencil by Sweet Poppy . I edged the top circle with Glamour dust. Sentiment stamp is by LOTV. Stamped onto a Spellbinders Shapeability.
Don't forget to join us and check out CCC DT teams fab cards.
Entering into Stamps fun & Creativity challenge. "Anything Goes"

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Jan. I keep forgetting to look at Go Create dies - are they as good as Spellbinders? Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Jan.
    Love the shape :)
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Jan. I too have the Spellbinders one in the first image and love it lots. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan