My Wonderful Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

A Christening card

Thanks for dropping in today I have finally finished something I could post lol! I have had a day trying not to woory about my son. he travelled back to Germany overnight thankfully he is fine. He had no internet connection to message me. His mobile was switched off so I could not contact him! Kid's I no he is 23 but us mother's do worry. Alls well that ends well. Anyway I will stop babling!Card made with the Keepsake Tall Story board. Booties are cut on my poor Craftrobo it's a case of will it or won't it work i'm afraid! It drives me nuts! I reduced the size to fit the Tall Story or a Bookatrix. I cut the Teddy and Rocking horse on the Big Shot with Sizlets. TFL

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jan, the little bootees are gorgeous. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card Jan. Glad you tracked your son down in the end, they don't half worry us don't they? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan. love the wee bootees.

    kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that Jan, and as Rita says the bootees are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just awesome!!! Beautiful and elegant, I haven't used my boards in about a year, guess I need to get them out and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those delightful shoes and that lace that adorns the entire border of the card. Such a lovable card...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan