My Wonderful Followers

Monday 7 March 2011

Blog Award!


WHoohhoo I am so thrilled and honoured to accept this blog award. Thank you Sylvie
Rules that apply are;
1. To accept and write about it.
2. Dispaly it.
3. To pick 3-5 blogs and tell them they have won the idea is to showcase blogs that are great but not well known, so they should not have more that 3000 followers.

1. Edna Another Day Another card

2. Sylvia Casual Creations

3. Wendy Crafty Butterfly

4. Kathleen Crafty Kathleen

5. Hazel Hazel's Happy House

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jan for passing this award to me. I'll take great care of it. :) Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan please visit my blog for yet another award!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! May you receive many more...
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan